Monday, September 26, 2016

Hi (from Elder Nelson)

Hello everyone. I want everyone to know that I am extremely tired. Like, I can barely keep my eyes open right now and just want to sleep. Just so you all know. Loved seeing pictures of everyone out there in utah for Ellie's wedding! Wish I could have been there to see everyone. Everything is going good here in Apopa EL Salvador. Actually everything is pretty much a blur right now. This week went all right.  We had an activity that we planned with the other Elders in the ward. It was like a museum of the church and I think it went down pretty well. We had participation from all of the organizations and some of them prepared better than others. But we spent a lot of time putting that all in to place. Well I will be real honest with you guys because I have never really been one to not just say how it is. I feel like I have hit some what of a wall. Some weeks are just easier than others. Not that its been really hard but as the time winds down, i have those days that I feel a strong urge to keep working and never never stop and other days that are just mehhhh. But Im pretty excited for General Conference this week. its much needed to hear from the prophets and apostles of the church and I know its going to be awesome and a lot of revelation is going to be received. I was thinking about the last session in April.  Wow the time has passed by super fast. Looking back at the notes I  took... I can really say that we have a prophet living today that talks and receives revelation from God. Everyone should pay special attention this weekend. Other than that things keep rolling. My companion is awesome. Super fun,,,,, just suppeerrrr baggy. Ill admit it, he has the countdown of days going. Trying to get him to break the habit because it makes everything so much slower. Well thats about all that happened this week. This is the last week of the change so next week I should be able to stay here if there's not another change. Hope everything is good back home thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Nelson






No comments:

Post a Comment