Monday, September 7, 2015

6 months??!

Hello everyone! 

Happy Birthday mom! i love you so much! I am so thankful for everything you do for me, i hope you understand that. Really you are the best in the world, and i miss you more than anyone else on the planet. Hope you have a good 30th birthday!

So I officially passed my six months mark, but who is counting. Really though its crazy how fast time flies. SO HOW IS EVERYONE?! This week went by really fast, i feel like i was just writing home, i almost don't know what there is to say. Congrats to Chandler for your Mission call! You are going to be such a great missionary and have unbelievable experiences. Also sounds like everyone is starting to get back into the normal swing of things. 

So anyways ill move on to the what happened this week in El Salvador segment because I cant really think of anything right now. I made pupusas this week! That was actually really fun, and I have always wanted to try. I actually did a decent job and all the women in the ward were telling me to open a pupusa place in Arizona.... future career? I also went on divisions with a new Elder from Guatamala. He has such a crazy awesome story. Basically he was a drug addict, and dressed like a hippie, but when the missionaries came to his door within a month he had dropped it all. He also dropped his job and career as a bartender and left on a mission a year after his bautismal. It amazing to see the power of conversion in the lives of different people. The Church is so true. 

We also had another bautismal this week. It was a really cool experience. We baptized a girl from a less active family, and the whole family came. We are praying the one of our investagodoras makes the decision to be baptized this upcoming week also. she has been praying for a while but doesn't feel like she has gotten an answer. We are going to come by today. 

Well, Thats all i got for this week. I apologize for the shortness of the email, but I really cant think of anything else to say. SORRY MOM. Ill send a few pictures to make up for it. Love You all very much!

Elder Nelson

Here is part of my zone doing weird things and when I made Pupusas with Elder Schula.





No comments:

Post a Comment