Monday, January 23, 2017

2 weeks...


Welllll everyone.... hope everything is going great and you guys are enjoying the cold weather. i assure you that the cold weather has not reached El Salvador because it is very hot, but I am also very used to it and feel like I am going to freeze to death when I go home. I saw that Trump entered in as President and everyone here loves to talk to me about that... I don't think they realize I am so disconnected that I have no idea what is going on back home... I guess it is better that way. Did I mention that I have 2 weeks left until I go home? Wow... time is flying by so fast. I thought that maybe these last two weeks would go by slowly but trust me.. time is short. I do feel the urgency of working the best I can in this time I have left. I really love to teach. I have found that I am happy in those teaching situation and talking about the Gospel. Its sad to think that soon that wont by calling of full time and I will just be a normal citizen with REAL LIFE PROBLEMS that I don't want to face. Ugh

Anyways this week was good but a Little hard. A lot of the people we thought were going to progress didn't... and although we still have a lot of really positive people to teach we are thinking that some of these people are going to need a Little more time tan we thought... and I repeat.. Time is not something I have a lot of right now. But where there is a will there is a way and I am just really happy and feel really be blessed to be able to be a part of there progress in whatever way I can. I really really love the people here in El Salvador and everything about them, they really are unique and special in many ways and will always have a special place for me. I am so grateful for my calling here and for every one I have met, I hope to have made a change in a couple of lives because I can say that all this experiences have taught me so much. I hope to make the most it. Well that is all I have this week we had my last Zone Conference and this week should be a pretty normal working week. Thanks for all the love and support from everyone and for being there every step of the way. Cant wait to see everyone here in a couple weeks! Till next week!

Elder Nelson





No comments:

Post a Comment