Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Day After Mother's Day!

Hello people! It was great to be able to see you guys yesterday. It's always is an emotional experience for me but a good one. This time it felt a little bit more normal and I was able to get my mind back to the reality of the mission a lot quicker which always is a really big blessing. Thanks for being there family and Im glad it all worked out good! This letter probably wont be too long because I just talked to you guys and explained a lot of things but we will see what happens. 

Oh and thanks for all the advice that was given. I have been thinking about it a lot and feel a lot better. This week was a little difficult but good. We had our leadership meeting in the capitol this Friiday so we got up early and traveled all day. Today we all got together for Pday and I made hamburgers!!!!!!! It was fine and after we played futbol... lol what else is knew. But other than that we are pretty much just starting from nothing. Most of our positive inv. have problems with things we have no control over and other than them we dropped everyone else. We are kind of out of ideas so we are just doing service and visiting members trying to get them to share their referencias and work with us. EVERYONE AT HOME PLEASE HELP THE MISSIONARIES IN ALL THAT YOU CAN. IT IS REALLY HARD TO WORK WITH OUT YOU GUYS AND WE HAVE ALMOST NO SUCCESS. okay done. Anyways thats basically all that has happened this week. 

Well I just want you all to know that I am really happy here. I have been working a lot on developing christlike attributes and I'm shocked about how far I am from being like Him. I have never seen so many weakness in myself, but its not a bad thing. I know exactly what i need to fix. I know the atonement is real and it helps bad people become good and good people become better. it has power that is unimaginable and that can release people from pain they didnt even know they had. I love my Savior and know he is always there for me. Well this week should be a busy one that I'm not really looking forward to, but its going to fly by. it always does! Love you guys! 

Elder Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment