Monday, April 4, 2016

Zona San Vicente... una zona diferente

Hello everyone! This week has been quite the crazy week I am not going to lie. I hope everyone had the chance to listen to conference, I thought it was really good. I wont share a lot of my notes but I loved the one in Saturday morning about us all being children of God and what that really means. Also Elder Bednar with the retaining a remission of your sins was stellar. And that tender moment I loved was after the talk on helping the refugees and President Uctdorf got all teary eyed. There was a lot of great talks, but it was kind of weird for me being a missionary because almost all was on the family and things that don't pertain to me as much here in the mission. I guess that's why its good to take notes for the future. Anyways I'm trying to think of everything that happened this week. I had so much to say but in the moment you kind of just forget it all you know. Anyways on Tuesday we had interviews with President which was pretty good. It was kind of hectic to get everything all set up for when he comes but we got it achieved. That same night though one of the hermana missionaries in our zone got really sick and got rushed to the hospital. She is okay now but ill just say we missed a lot of sleep that night because we had to be ready and up for anything. The rest of the week we went hard at contacting people and trying to find new investigators. The Lord really blessed us and opened a lot of new channels that we didn't see coming and we are starting to see some good progress in our area. Eliseo is still doing really good. Its crazy to see how the Lord prepares people. We are still panning his baptism for the next week and hope everything goes through. I'm not sure what else to really say. A lot of weird things happened this week that i really have no words for. I have adopted a new motto for our zona here in San Vicente.... "Zona San Vicente.. una zona diferente". It fits well because I have had some of the weirdest experiences of my mission and maybe life in just this short time. i love it here though and there is a good chance ill be here for a long time. Me and my companion get along well and are working hard. I loved general conference and am excited to go back and review the talks because that's when I seem to get the most out of them. Anyways I hope everything is going good back home Love you guys and thanks for all the support!

Elder Nelson

PS here is a sneak peak video of when I got lost in a giant sugar field/jungle.




No comments:

Post a Comment